Are you looking for an opportunity to start a career with a diverse organization committed to improving lives and transforming Africa? Are you passionate, driven, hardworking, fun loving and yearning to excel? Then apply for the Heirs Holdings Graduate Trainee programme for young and recent graduates.
The Heirs Holdings (HH) Graduate Trainee Programme is a unique opportunity for young and driven talent to immerse themselves in a world of opportunity and growth, to launch successful and rewarding careers.
Company/Organization: Heirs Holdings
Program Type: Graduate Trainee
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: Not Specified
Available Slots: Several
Minimum Qualification: University Degree
Nationality: Not Specified
Heirs Holdings Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022 | DETAILS
Heirs Holdings Graduate Trainee provides young candidates with creative opportunities to thrive, learn and imbibe values critical for success. The graduate trainee programme is an important way to achieve success. The candidate must be focused, result oriented and have a sense of urgency. Heirs Holdings investment portfolio spans the power, oil and gas, financial services, hospitality, real estate and healthcare sectors operating in several countries of the world.
To be eligible for the Heirs Holdings Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022, applicants must meet the following:
- Minimum of second-Class Lower Division from a university.
- Show proof of completion of NYSC or exemption letter.
- Applicants must not be more than 27 years of age at the time of application.
- Have 0-1 year of work experience.
- Applicants must possess the right drive, are creative, hardworking, and audacious.
- Be a disciplined professional with integrity and understand the need for compliance in the industry.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Heirs Holdings Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022 are to complete an online application by the application deadline as late application will not be processed.
Application Deadline: 29th December 2021