Fidelity Services Group Graduate Programme: Fidelity Services is offering an opportunity to graduates to embark on a unique 24-month development programme that will equip them with the skills, abilities and knowledge to lead in the business world.
The graduate programme will help the individual to develop both personal and professional aspirations through exposure to various specialized business concepts, objectives and outcomes.
Fidelity Services Group Graduate Programme | What to Know
Fidelity Services Group is a leading total integrated services and risk solution provider within Southern Africa.The graduate programme at Fidelity Services Group will provide the candidate an opportunity to be a part of an accelerated development programme that aims to fast-track their career journey as well as ensure the development of key roles within identified business units. The graduate will be paired with some of the business’s best mentors, coaches and managers in a job rotation, project execution, on-the-job training, self-learning, blended learning and technical training programme.
Applicants for the Fidelity Graduate Programme are to meet the following conditions:
- Possess 0-3 years of experience
- Possess a degree such as but not limited to the fields including Business Management, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Communications, Logistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Law, Criminal Investigation, or equivalent qualifications. Postgraduate is advantageous.
- Must be computer literate.
- Willingness to job rotate and be away from the appointed place of work.
- Possess goo communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be resilient and able to work under pressure.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Fidelity Services Group Graduate Programme are to apply online if they meet the eligibility criteria. Applicants should note that they will be required to upload the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Any form of identification
Application Deadline: 29th October 2021