Get financial support to start your academic journey in Australia. The Australian National University is giving an opportunity to apply for the HDR Fee Remission Merit International Scholarships. The programme is open for the session 2022/2023.The educational award attracts overseas students who wish to commence a postgraduate research programme in Australia. The scholarship covers the tuition fees for the standard duration of a PhD or Master of Philosophy program.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
An exciting opportunity that will help international students with study cost.
0 (0 votes)
Established in 1946, Australian National University is one of the most selective institutions of higher learning and is observed as one of the most leading research university in the world. It offers a wide range of accommodation options for students and a range of flexible study options to suit aspirant’s needs.
Why study at Australian National University? The university focuses on excellence in research and education and is well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges. At ANU, students will study from award-winning teachers and faculty support students in achieving their future goals.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 31 January 2022
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD or Master of Philosophy
- Award: Full tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD or Master of Philosophy degree programme.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have been ranked as part of a competitive scholarship process for another ANU or external scholarship.
- Must have a previous year degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarships, applicants must take admission in a postgraduate research degree coursework at the Australian National University. No separate scholarship application is necessary as all eligible candidates will be automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The scholarship programme covers the tuition fees for the standard duration of a PhD or Master of Philosophy coursework.