Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarship 2022/23: Applications are welcomed from qualified Africans who wish to undertake a taught masters course for the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarship at SOAS University of London for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Applicants who are offered an the Scholarship must take it up in the academic year 2022/2023 and cannot be carried forward to a later year. Each Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarship covers tuition fees in full and provides a maintenance grant to students. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply before the scholarship deadline.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Allan and Nesta Ferguson Foundation
Scholarship Type: Tuition Awards
Host Institution(s) SOAS University of London
Scholarship Worth: £25,000
Study Level: Masters
Number of Awards: Several
Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarship | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Scholarship for Africans at SOAS University of London:
- Applicants must be nationals of and resident in an African country.
- Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must hold an offer of admission to pursue one of the eligible programmes by the scholarship deadline. Priority may be given to applicants with unconditional offers. If your offer is conditional, ensure to meet the conditions as soon as possible.
- Applicants must meet the English language condition of their offer of admission to study at SOAS.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Scholarship for Africans at SOAS University of London are to follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Step 1: Apply for the programme
Applicants must submit a complete online application for admission. It is recommended to apply for the programme about six weeks before the scholarship deadline.
- Step 2: Apply for the scholarship
You must apply for the scholarship via the online application form.
Application Deadline: 2 May 2022 at 23:59 (UK local time)