Yeshiva University strives to ensure that bright students are afforded the opportunity to learn and grow and is thus, offering students the funding they need to study with the help of the Alexander Friedman Scholarships.
The cost of studies starting in the academic year 2022-2023 will be supported. Students that undertake an undergraduate programme in any discipline of their choice at Yeshiva are eligible to take funding from this scheme.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Worthy offer for applicants.
0 (0 votes)
Yeshiva University is a private research university with four campuses in New York City is ranked 68th in National Universities. The university’s mission is to bring wisdom to life through all that they teach, by all that they do and for all those they serve.
Why choose to study at Yeshiva University? Yeshiva University enriches the moral, intellectual and spiritual development of each of our students, empowering them with knowledge.
Application Deadline: Students applying for Spring 2022 must submit their admission application by 15th December and those applying for Fall 2022 by 1st February 2022.
- University or Organization: Yeshiva University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international entrants and domestic students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate study programmes taught at Yeshiva are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international undergraduate students at Yeshiva.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to make an admission application to be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a high school GPA of 85 or above. SAT or ACT scores 1170 or 24 respectively are optional to submit.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL –
- Duolingo – 110
The winning students will be provided undergraduate study costs at Yeshiva University from the Alexander Friedman Scholarship Fund.