Scholarships provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for assisting students, the University of Waterloo is offering Admanski Entrance International Scholarship. The educational award is available to worldwide students for the academic session 2022/2023.The purpose of the funding program is to recognize the outstanding achievement of a student entering in the Faculty of Mathematics.
The University of Waterloo is consistently ranked as Canada’s most innovative university and most famous for its cooperative education programs. It is a public research university that has a main campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
Why study at the University of Waterloo? The university offers opportunities to grow your career through leadership training, organizational development workshops, and secondments. At this university, students can take advantage of confidential career advisement and coaching through their employee career advisors.Application Deadline: February 1, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Waterloo
- Department: Faculty of Mathematics
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in Mathematics?Business Administration (Laurier) and Computer Science (Waterloo) – Double Degree, Business Administration (Laurier) and Mathematics (Waterloo) – Double Degree, Honours Mathematics, Mathematics/Financial Analysis and Risk Management, Computer Science, Mathematics/Business Administration, Mathematics/Chartered Professional Accountancy.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have their previous year’s degree.
- Students will be selected on the basis of academic performance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarships, applicants must take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Waterloo. After being registered, students will be automatically considered for the educational award.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Waterloo will provide a scholarship of $2,500 for a full-time undergraduate student entering Year one in the Faculty of Mathematics on the basis of academic excellence.