To reward candidates who can demonstrate substantial experience of leading sustainable and or social business initiatives, Newcastle University Business School is launching its MBA Sustainable Leadership Scholarship in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
The NCL Business School is offering this scholarship to students that want to pursue an MBA and have worked or currently work in a sector which is moving to more sustainable business models e.g. energy, packaging. The scholarship is valued at £25,200 towards the tuition and will be awarded to one dedicated student.
This scholarship will cover £25,200 tuition fee in order to assist students to pursue master’s degree at the university
Newcastle University is a UK public research university currently ranked 152nd in the QS World Ranking published 2020. NCL Business School will become a globally renowned international business school. It is a Triple Crown accredited Business School and is one of an elite group of schools.
Why choose to study at the Newcastle University Business School? NCL Business School harbours world-leading research exploring issues facing the future of work and solves them. They reflect this in their education and inspire excellence through their teaching.
Application Deadline: Applications close on 1st April 2022.
- University or Organization: Newcastle University Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £25,200
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All interested international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA programme offered at the Newcastle Business School can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) for admission in 2022 to the Full-time MBA programme.
- The applicants must be commencing their studies in September 2022 for one year of study
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first apply for admission at the Newcastle University Business School. Links to the scholarship application form will be sent to all eligible offer holders via email.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- A personal statement
- Two referees
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold the equivalent of a UK 2:1 honours degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
One winning student will be awarded this full fee award of £25,200, payable towards the cost of tuition fees of the MBA programme at NCL Business School.