Melbourne Academic Scholarships and Study Grants: The University of Melbourne is inviting applications for its over 150 bursaries and academic scholarships numbering approximately 250 yearly. The awards have been established by various generous bequests and donations to assist students in financial need.
The University of Melbourne, equipped with state-of-the art campuses, is creating a range of sustainable facilities and precincts to enable ground-breaking discovery and collaboration through the 21st century. Scholarships are available for both domestic and international students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship Type: Academic Awards/Study Grants
Host Institution(s): University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $1,000 – $10,000
Number of Awards: 250 per year
Study Level: All degree levels
Nationality: Domestic and International student
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be enrolled at the University of Melbourne
- provide evidence of financial need
- A single payment varying from approximately $200 to $10,000.
- Students in need of immediate financial assistance should contact University Financial Aid team for advice, loans and grants.
How to Apply: Submit an online Student Financial Assessment form in the relevant round by the closing date. Applications are accepted in two rounds:
- Round 1: Opens 1 January – closes 6 March
- Round 2: Opens 1 April – closes on 31 July
The application form will only be available to access when the round is open.