The 2022 application phase of St. Mary’s College Merit-Based Scholarships targeted at first year international students at the time of admission is now open. International Students wishing to enroll in a degree program at the University are eligible to apply.
Merit-based scholarships are contingent upon successful academic progress while enrolled at Saint Mary’s College. These amounts may be combined with other Saint Mary’s scholarships as well.-Advertisements-
Scholarship Sponsor(s): St Mary’s College, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: St Mary’s College, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International students
St. Mary’s College Merit-Based Scholarships | DETAILS
The total of merit-based scholarships cannot exceed Saint Mary’s College tuition. Merit-based awards are applied towards any demonstrated need-based aid eligibility. Students who receive the combination of the Presidential and Lasallian Leadership scholarships may compete for any other merit awards; the maximum number of merit awards a student may receive is three. If the combination of merit scholarships and Cal Grant or the Tuition Exchange award exceed tuition, the merit-based scholarship will be reduced.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Mary’s College, USA.
- The Award is available to international students.
- The award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- The Award is based on outstanding academic merit
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
How-to-Apply: First, you must submit an application for course admission to St. Mary’s College – USA as an international student before you apply for this scholarship. Please visit the St. Mary’s College, USA Online application form or apply through the Universities Admission Centre (UAC).
Application Deadline: On-Going