Coventry University have secured extra financial support to help students to afford a Coventry University degree. Hence, it is awarding the 2022 International Pathways Scholarships to encourage ambitious students like you to study for a Coventry University Pathway Programme such that will take care of part of the costs of tuition fees, living expenses and accommodation.
Coventry University International Pathways Scholarships award is worth £3,000 to each successful applicant who enrols in January 2022 at Coventry University and only available once you have successfully completed the enrolment process.-Advertisements-
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Coventry University, UK
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Coventry University, UK
Scholarship Worth: £3,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Bachelors and Maters
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility Criteria | Coventry University International Pathways Scholarships
International students who hold a conditional offer for a Pathway Programme will automatically considered this award. In addition, you must:
- Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- Hold a conditional offer for a Pathway Programme.
- Make your first deposit against your first year tuition fees paid directly to the university on or before the admission application deadline
- You should be prepared to represent Coventry University as a student advocate alongside your studies.
- You may be asked to help us by providing promotional information, which may include contributing to a blog, videos and interviews.
- How to Apply: You must successfully enrol for the January 2022 intake to receive the award. You do not need to fill out a separate application form for this award.
Application Deadline: 17 December 17:00 (GMT).